Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jim to the Lim?

So yah, i know i barely post anything :p NOW I AM.
because pingchien asked me to.
Kay so on Jimmy's birthday, we had FATS at my place - badminton! But only Ch,Mh,Sw,Sk,Me and Jimmy came :O sk didn't play either.

We also had a very lovely time sitting by the side of the pool talking and lying on the ground and watching the clouds and the beautiful bluee sky :D
THEN, we went for dinnerrrrr! In PARIS! :):):)

OHKAY, at a place called New Paris. Which, does not serve french food, but, chinese! Hahhaa. Food was awesomee(: Kay prolly cause i was hungryy. no not really. it just tasted good. yep.

THEN, as usual, we had cake! Yeyy.

Happy jimmy! :D

Lucky jimmy? yes.



Jimmy's "that-girl-is-checking-me-out" look.

Yes, so after dinner, we only had about 10-15 minutes to get to Ou to watch...


THE UNINVITED. *jengjengjeng*

Er, I wanted to post a picture of it up, but I don't want to google it. I SCARED OKAY. HEHEHEEEEEE.

So punch me.

Overall, the movie was alright, is it even considered horror? Horror+Thriller lah. Sk and I had each other to ourselves :x.

So after movie? Heh heh. What else. :p


STONE! At the entrance.

STONE! In the carpark.


...and more stoning! Why is Ch and Justin holdinghands? :O
ZOMG! No, this is a very unclear picture.
Right? Erm.

And then we finally moved our butts to our cars after deciding where to go, which was Kayu! I ordered Milo Ais :D And there was milo powder on top of it...HAHAHA because philip wanted some on his, so the guy put on everyone's Milo Ais. I think Sw has a picture of it :D

Talked&talked&talked. Me and sk wanted to go back to school cause PBSM having camp there, so we left first, including Ch, cause he so nice give us a lift! :D Chehh. And also to pick up his brother who was in school too -.-

Justin was also very nice, because he cheng-ed us the drinks! :D Yeyyyy.Thankyou Justin!

So...in the end...we didn't get a group picture -.--.--.- Oops. And thats all the pics i have. More with Sw! I want pics sw.

Zomg so weird. No group picture to end with :( NVM! I shall end with some pictures of Jimmy!

rawr?!


Yengg jimmy. :O

Hahah, lastly, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JIMMYLIM.

thankyou for all the rides and lifts in your car :D

I was bored so I coloured the whole post. Well, most of it (:

Ah. am. done. :D

3 comments:

  1. yayyyy finally got update. hahaha how was the movie? erm erm erm. hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LET ME TELL YOU PINGCHIEN, it was pure horror. and everyone got conned, the storyline superr O__________o and so, i was very scared. so was everyone else ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jimmy.....remind me to belanja u makan when i'm back from singapore!!!! anything u wan la...

    ReplyDelete