Wednesday, June 3, 2009

House!

I guess none of you have been to my house recently except for choonghern and philip. and maybe justin from outside.
So i'm gonna make this short because i'm lazy and tired. but. just to update about what has been going on for the past 2 or 3 months in my house. so.

This is my house BEFORE renovation.

Staircase

In the process of cleaning up my room.

Oh. done cleaning up.

This is just one hole that has been under my dad's room for more than 10 years and i duno about it.

So after clearing up the whole house in a week or so, then the work started. this was my room
DURING renovation.




Toilet

With tiles

and this is what i get after 2 months plus of work.
The END product.

Staircase again.

View from inside

The colour

View from outside

Yea. and my mum decided to put me into another room.

This is where i've been living for more than 10 years. 13 or 14 years? i forgot. yea.
AND. don't compare with pingchien's house. hahaha. :)

3 comments:

  1. WHAT.

    hahaha i like the colour of the paint outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH. i like the outside. :D:D TIME TO CRASH MINGHONG'S PLACE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa.. cannot.. must renovate edi XD haha..
    but nice la your house the outside colour nice

    ReplyDelete