Monday, June 1, 2009

Foul Words -.-

OK...I know i sound ambitious but I'm trying to cut out some of my commonly-used foul words. I have a list of the words i wanna avoid using.

1. Cibai

2. Diu

3. Mahai


4. Diu lei mahai


5. Sohai


6. Chaohai


7. Machaocibai


8. Bitch


9. Stuff your mother's shithole


10. Cimakan


Hey...notice the F-word is missing from the list? That's because i don't even use it. Yeah great achievement :P
Guess what? I learned all those from Sher Wen(except number 9). HEHE.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jim...where is ur most famous word -- wat the ma de ???

    i rmb u use that almost everyday le.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. i use neither top that! haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. where the heck did no.9 come from?? hahaha just stick with kanasai enough la. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...last time my favourite one is 'ta me de'....

    but now i be more self cultivation by changing it to KNS de .....

    ReplyDelete
  6. JIMMY LIM TEIK LOONG. when i first read that, i was like omg sure jimmy one. THEN i read another time, my name is there. KANASAIIIIIIIIIIIII. eh seriously loh, i learnt kanasai from you, recently its been my word, ask kent and medalynn ;)

    and i don't think i use machaocibai. too long already xD and diu lei mahai. TOO LONG :) I WILL CUT DOWN TOO :P jimmy you're so dead

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. ying qian.

    -leon- said...

    haha...last time my favourite one is 'ta me de'....

    but now i be more self cultivation by changing it to KNS de ...


    SELF-CULTIVATION. such a deep word. i dun understand. HAHAHA. good job la leon.

    ReplyDelete