Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Errr...happy birthday?

ARGH!! Sorry Ping Chien :( Havent wished you on the blog.
but at least i wished you on facebook :P

Sorry sorry

No time to post anything lar..maafkan saya

Now i post can right...

Better late than never huh

WELLLL.........HAPPY VERY BELATED BIRTHDAY PING CHIEN!!!


Thanks for being shorter than me


Wow i look damn different from now XD




"I'm in love with a stranger"
scandal

When you come back, a bunny plush toy will be waiting for you

Maybe sumtin like this

Or this


Or this

Aiyo I also want..haizzz. Anyways, Come Back Soon Ping Chien :) I miss you
:):):):):)

1 comment:

  1. jimmy, imagine when i get back i taller than you. i drink aussie milk. MUAHAHA. right.

    okay i'll be anticipating the bunny plush toy. remind me and i'll get you one as well.

    i miss you too. xD

    ReplyDelete