Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yi-Vonne wishes PING CHIEN a very happy happy birthday :)

Hamster shit.

THE ALMIGHTY YI-VONNE WISHES PING CHIEN A VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)



I only have very little pictures of you :(

Well, I don't go well with corny sentences so here goes.

1. I will come to Melbourne sometime next year and shall do something fun with you *WINK x100*
2. I would like to apologize for always suddenly not replying because I am just like that
3. I wish you were back here so it wouldn't be so weird if you know what i mean.
4. I wish you were back here so i can go swimming with everyone at your place.
5. I wish you would forgive me for being frank all the time.
6. And i really miss having you around pichien, eventhough you're quiet and mostly when we're together, i am the talkative one.



so yeah, okie. HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again :) December, i shall wait.

EW THAT WAS CORNY. ok bye.

p/s : I named this title post Hamster Shit but i realised im not supposed to so yeah. but i put hamster shit at the beginning of this post because i want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment