Thursday, September 17, 2009

SHERWEN wishes ZAC happy holidays! :D

I know I know, my title isn't very catchy but that isn't the point am I right? :D
HAPPY HOLIDAYS HAHAHAHAHA OK I MEAN..

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAY
TO YOUUUUUUUU
PING CHIENNNNNNNNNN.

I will not forgot the 's on the I's of you name. Forever and always! Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Firstly, thank you for the name Apong girl? Damn random okay, now Jeffrey won't stop calling me that. Its sooooo weird not celebrating with you this year :) We all wish we could celebrate with you, and you know that! So like when you come back at the end of the year, we'll celebrate yeah? But that doesn't you'll get a present ;P I wished you like...... so many times!

And again I will say happy birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay NPC.


Happy birthday through webcam, lol.
[super gay picture]

You've been a great friend man. Even though you're all the way in Aus, you still listen to me sometimes. Seeing you transform from the quiet to the talkative is good :D ANYWAYS, no long corny stuff lahkay I give chance. I'm looking through pictures to find something nice and the volcano face of yours still makes me laugh lol lol lol.















This is a very dulan/angry DVD seller :P:P














Errrr, trademark pose? :D

Because it is colourful and you look funny. HAHA.



FINALLY, you're legal. Play safe. HAHA :D Come back and we'll have study groups againnnnn!



Thankyouthankyou and Imissyou.
♥♥♥♥♥
<3<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment