Friday, September 18, 2009

XH WISHES PC HAPPY AWESOME BELATED BDAYY! :D

no choonghern you're not the last :(

sorry for being so late but heyhey better late than never right :D HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY PINGCHIEN lol hope you weren't drunk yesterday :DD i can so imagine you blushing away after downing your nth shot :D

this is my only solo pic with you :( and i can't upload ANY pics -.- so here's the link to our pic :D

FASTER COME BACK KK and cook all your yummy food for me huhu I PROMISE I WILL WASH THE DISHES FOR YOU :DDDDD I'M GOOD AT IT!!!

now that i think back: hey, i could have celebrated with you yesterday ;p if only i had gone to Trinity haa. :D

HOPE YOU HAD A GREATTT ONEEE :DDD

1 comment:

  1. i could have celebrated with you too ... hahhahahahaahhaha

    look where we are now xian =)

    ReplyDelete