Friday, May 29, 2009

As i promised! This is my future.

No. Wait. Before i start, i'm going to tell you a story.

I wasted Rm 7, my sleeping time, the 1hour 30 minutes lrt time, 20 minutes waiting for bus, 20 minutes walking from college main gate to class and back, 20 minutes of wating for the stupid bus driver who was suppose to come but decided not to because it was FRIDAY 1:30PM (malaysian should know why)

JUST TO ATTEND
1 HOUR LECTURE
IN A SMALL AND HOT HALL.

yes i tulan. because my class was cancelled.

OKAY! Lets start with..what? in 20 years?

Okay. i don't know exactly what i will be. But. XD
Maybe in 10 years when i'm 28, i will be working for some company. Most probably in the office. then, maybe in another 7 years when i'm at the age of 35. I will start my own company.
Something small maybe?

as small as this?

yea. and in another 10 years when i'm 45, i am going to own this.


In order to have that, i am going to hire PingChien the chun architect to get me something with a special design where it will be well known all over the world. I am going to earn a few million/billion a month.
( XD i know. well. it might happen!). I will have a few thousands of qualified ppl working for me. Ofcoz, i can hire ZhenFeng as the CEO or whatever he wants to be.

Knowing that i earn a few million/billion a month, zf you can buy whatever you wish for with company money, WITHIN THE BUDGET
(i'm just that kind.)

Then i will buy insurance from whoever for the company. Reason being its a precaution step for.. I will mention this later. SO.

I will buy a piece of land and build my own house, with 5 storeys, a swimming pool at the top and one Multipurpose court at the basement. MUAHAHHAHA.



At the age of 60 i will retire and travel around the world with COMPANY"S money
(right zf) with my wife and leave the company to my children. If they decided not to go into my company, i will hire someone to run the company, or i will sell it off with a good price, if not i will hire someone to burn down the whole building then i will get all the money from the insurance company. HAHA.

So hopefully i will still be alive to travel every single country in the world, and perhaps one day, i will go up to the moon just for a walk. Well.

Well planned? :)

5 comments:

  1. HAHA GOOD PLAN MH.
    burn down the building?! like the conversation we had of burning down the.. burning down.. uhh. NEVERMIND! :D

    i said nothing! :X hahahahahahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one boss.

    sell it to me. then i sell for higher price.

    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAH I KNOW WHAT BUILDING :D

    ReplyDelete