Monday, May 4, 2009

Saturday ;)

Eh, I had a dream. It involves ZhenFeng PingChien YongChing and JohnChan. They all came back and they were playing football together, wth man?! Hahahahhahaha (:

Oiii, hot chicks coming to Malaysia. I WANT TO GO SEE THEM :D :D You don't know them, you stupid! Who wants to get me passes? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I want I want I want :( :( Awesome shitsssss.

[n14110526543_834425_5081.jpg]
[n14110526543_599063_802.jpg]
Frankie, Rochelle, Una, Vanessa, Mollie.


Get me passes kayyy? Please and thank you :P
Lastly, I have this really random + sampat idea. Let's gooo BANANA LEAF, I likeeee ;) Excluding those overseas, HAHAH losers. Or buy KFC also can, Jimmy says he'll eat one bucket himself!


Okay byebyeybyebyebyebyebye I updated.


I need to study Chemistry, test tomorrow :O


1 comment:

  1. woohooo PJK!! xD

    and WTHECK. come zf we go get john chan then 3 of us go visit yongching. hahaha

    ReplyDelete