Sunday, May 10, 2009

To all motherssssssssss of MMF.


Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo people I miss!

Happy Mother's Day to all mother's in the world but especially to the mothers of MMF :) Without them, there wouldn't be us! To mothers who have helped me, THANK YOU for everythinggggg! Spread the loveeeeeeeeeeee!

And of course, I must wish separately, Happy Mother's Day to my motherrr. Wooooo! I love herrrr as much as you love your mother. or maybe more :P I love you mommy!!!!! ♥

I've sent a text to every mother I know! Its okay that some never reply meee. *coughkentcoughyouknowshe'snotsleeping anymore*

OH OH! If you know who's JAYJAY? :) He wished me happy mother's day too. I think............ I'm on top of the world. Mwahahahahahaha.

Hope you had a wonderful day with your mama, grandma and any other mother in your life! I did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment